My name is Anand Choudhury, and I’m the founder of Personality Mirror. I consider myself blessed enough to have experienced different shades of life within this brief lifetime. I am an electrical & electronics engineer by education, an ex-insurer, and an ex-banker by corporate work experience, a musical artist, singer-songwriter, and a trance music producer by passion, and now an entrepreneur by profession looking forward to making a lasting impact in human lives by unleashing the power of behavioral sciences and human psychology.
I’m an INFJ in the Myers-Briggs® system and a 5w4 (Iconoclast) in the Enneagram system. I genuinely believe that the human mind is complex and is the most potent weapon globally. The only thing that matters is how we use it to our advantage.
At PersonalityMirror, I will help you find your true self. Finding your true self will not only make you live a fuller and more satisfying life, but it will also uncover every potential life opportunity for you. Whether it’s related to your health, wealth, career, love, sex, or relationships, there is always a certain way for each personality type to thrive in all of them. Your journey starts with the first step of finding your actual personality type. The rest I will guide you here.
- To create self-awareness and a deeper understanding of others through the application of Myers-Briggs® typology and the Enneagram.
- To foster growth, self-actualization, and deeper fulfillment of oneself by identifying one’s actual personality type.
- To build the roadmap to an ideal group setting in organizations by identifying, acknowledging, and leveraging each personality type’s unique special talents to the organization’s overall growth in terms of productivity and the personal happiness quotient.
- To form fruitful, sustainable, and rewarding human relationships.
- To help individuals connect naturally and deeply in close intimate relationships.
- To spread the message of abundance, positivity, and hope for a better tomorrow with the vision of a united world.
This site is not intended to provide and does not constitute medical, legal, or other professional advice. The content on Personality Mirror is solely designed to support one’s well-being and self-awareness. It is not meant to replace medical or psychiatric treatment. Please seek professional care if you believe you may have a condition.